- Plasticizer range C8 to C10 alcohols are used as raw material for plasticizers, stabilizers and flame retardants in plastic industry
- Lubricants and hydraulic fluids in petroleum and metalworking industries
- Surfactants in textile coating and mineral processing industries, etc.
- Derivatives of the detergent range C12 to C18 alcohols are used in light and heavy-duty detergents, laundry pre softeners, hard surface cleaners, disinfectant, cleaners, metal cleaners, textile processing, pulp and paper processing, agricultural. Uses in pesticides and soil conditioners, and in metalworking as surface lubricants, etc.
- This product is of 100% vegetable origin and Kosher certified.
- Cetyl Alcohol C16-98
- Stearyl Alcohol C18-98
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol C16-C18 30-70
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol C16-C18 50-50
- Octyl Alcohol C8-98
- Decyl Alcohol C10-98
- Octyl -Decyl Alcohol C8-C10
- Lauryl Alcohol C12-98
- Myristyl Alcohol C14-98
- Lauryl Mystryl Alcohol C12-14
- Lauryl Mystryl Alcohol Special Cut C12-98 S
- Stripped Palm Kernel Lauryl C12-C18
- Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates 2EO